WHY YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
1. Protect You. Insurance companies are businesses with shareholders and a bottom line. They make money by underpaying on your claim. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney is the best way to ensure that you have an advocate that will protect your interests.
2. Save You Time. An experienced personal injury attorney works through the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
3. Maximize Your Recovery: In Colorado, an automobile accident victim is entitled to collect damages to cover medical expenses, future medical expenses, wage loss, non-economic losses, and impairment. An experienced attorney will help you understand what your claim is worth and maximize your recovery.
4. Affordable. Contingency fee agreements allow injured victims to hire an experienced personal injury attorney without paying fees up front. Additionally, contingency fee agreements ensure the attorney will not be paid fees unless there is a recovery.
5. Statute of Limitations and Other Deadlines: Each state has different rules that govern personal injury claims. If you fail to pursue your claim within a certain time frame, you lose your right to recover for your injuries. An experienced personal injury attorney will identify the appropriate statute of limitations and other deadlines that apply to your case and preserve your right to recover.